We offer a range of delivery options to receive the Products purchased on our Site. You can choose the one that best suits your personal needs.
1. Standard Delivery (FREE):
- Select Standard Delivery at checkout.
- Delivered within 4-7 working days.
- Delivery is Monday to Saturday during business hours.
- Orders placed before 11 am CEST Monday to Friday may be dispatched the same day.
2. Express Delivery (10 EUR)
- Select Express Delivery at checkout.
- Delivered within 2-3 business days.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday during business hours.
- Express orders placed up to 11 am CEST are shipped the same day from our warehouse, in business day only.
You can track shipment of your Products by clicking on the "Track My Order" link in the Shipping Confirmation email. Please note such link will direct you to the courier's website, which is not controlled by us.
- It is our goal to deliver within the above mentioned times, however, delivery dates are not guaranteed as shipments are handled by third parties and are subject to carriers' local bank holidays.
- We will be unable to change the delivery address on Orders after checkout.
- If there is no one at the indicated nominated delivery address who can accept delivery of Products, the carrier will leave a notification card in your mail box.
- Title to and risk of loss in your Products will pass to you when you take possession of the Products.
- All Products are shipped from our warehouses in Prague, Czech Republic.
We only deliver in: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Spain, Switzerland, Portugal and United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland and Isle of Man).
We do not deliver: British Overseas Territories, the Channel Islands, Gibraltar, and British Forces Post Offices, Livigno, Vatican City and Republic of San Marino, Dutch Overseas Territories, French Overseas Territories, Ceuta & Melilla, Andorra, Gibraltar, Canary Islands, PO Boxes.
Upon delivery of the Products to our carrier we will send you a Shipment Confirmation email.
* * * * * * *