Antarctic Parka Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Antarctic Parka Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The Antarctic parka jacket is inspired by Napapijri’s archives. This breathable and water-resistant jacket features critically taped seams, an adjustable hood, inner cuffs, two-way zip fastening, and 100% recycled polyester down-free Thermo-Fibre™ padding insulation.
Thermo-Fibre TM Insulation
Our down-free insulation composed of lightweight air-trapping microspheres that ensure superior thermal regulation.
Durable water repellent finish free of fluorocarbon resins.
The fabric of this item is made using a breathable membrane.
This item is made of at least 70% recycled materials.
- Parka jacket
- Waterproof fabric: 5000-10000Mmh20 (suitable for moderate rain and snow)
- Breathable fabric: MVP 5000G/M2-24 Hours
- Critically taped seams
- Two-way zip and button fastening
- Adjustable hood
- Inner pocket
- Inner cuffs
- Plastic eyelets
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- At least 70% recycled materials
- Main fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Padding: Thermo-Fibre™ loose fill 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
Standard Shipping (€3,95 - FREE FOR ORDERS ABOVE €49,00): 4-7 working days
Express Shipping (€12,90): 2-3 working days
You have 30 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure.
Please vitist our Delivery page and find out more about the ways in which you can receive our products.